Once your purchase is complete you will automatically receive an email containing the link to download your book. Here’s how it works…
1. Select the book you’d like to buy and “add to cart”.
2. Then select either “View Cart” from the “successfully added to cart” notification, or select “Cart” from the main menu at the top of the page.
3. From the Cart page select “Proceed to Checkout”. There is no additional cost for downloading (shipping) to you.
4. At the Checkout enter your email address & billing details then select “Proceed to Paypal”. We do not sell or share your details with anyone! If you don’t have a Paypal account you can still pay through Paypal, safely & securely with your credit or debit card.
5. Once your payment is confirmed you will automatically receive an email detailing your purchase along with links to download your ebook. The links are for the Kindle version and the PDF version. You can choose either, or both versions at no extra cost. The links are next to the purchased book description in the email. Click on the link and your ebook will be downloaded to your “Download” folder on whatever device you are using at the time; PC, laptop, tablet, Ipad, smart phone etc.
Instructions for reading Kindle eBooks (.mobi files)
If you have the Kindle reader app on your laptop, PC or any non Kindle device simply open the downloaded file with Kindle (right click, select ‘open with’ and choose Kindle). Your ebook will be added to your Kindle reader app library.
If you have a Kindle device then see the informative video on how to “sideload” to your Kindle reader. https://youtu.be/5QIrOoGV54k
Even the major ebook retailers sometimes have technical issues. We guarantee that once payment is taken, should a link fail for whatever reason, inform us via the Contact page or our email address email@example.com and we will send your ebook to you at your email address. Also, unlike the major retailers, our links don’t expire so you can always re-download your books at any time (subject to the removal of Works under Terms & Conditions).
That’s it, enjoy your book !